Thursday, November 17, 2011

{Newlyweds} Gemarie & Jonathan

A few months ago I had the pleasure of working on these purple damask wedding invitations for Gemarie and Jonathan.  After dating for about 8 years, they finally tied the knot last month. They had a beautiful outdoor wedding ceremony that was made even more meaningful and romantic by their personalized vows.

The pictures below illustrate Gemarie's incredible organization and attention to detail. I have never met a bride who had most of the things on her "to-do list" accomplished months in advance. Gemarie was definitely ahead of the game, which made my job a whole lot easier. She had the details of the ceremony and reception programs ready when asked for. And I really liked the fact that she always asked for her then-fiance's opinion about the proofs I gave her.


The following pictures were taken by Bella Photography. 



Damask prints were also used on the ceremony and reception programs to match the invitations.









A beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple. So happy to have played a part. Congratulations, Gem & Jon!

------------------------
Vendors:
Photography - Bella Photography

2 comments:

  1. awe! everything is so pretty! awesome job on the invites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah weddings! Great job on the invites! I love a deep purple. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Drop me a line or two. Thanks! :-)