Saturday, June 9, 2012

We Still Charm

Hi folks! It's been about 5 months since my last post. So much for the new year, the new look, and the new wedding stationery blog series. Between my full-time job, being a mom to an active toddler, and working on Paper-Charmed projects, something's gotta give - and unfortunately, it is keeping up with this blog and our Facebook fanpage.

But I just want to let you know that we are still here. We continue to work on projects from time to time. We still charm. Thank you for being our reader, fan, and friend!

(I wish my home office was this organized!)

2 comments:

  1. I definitely know what you mean! I haven't blogged in a while. :) Keep up the good work though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the organization tips!

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Drop me a line or two. Thanks! :-)